Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Carrot, asparagus, spinach natural acne treatment

« ...Acne is a very serious problem for many people. Sever acne causes not only embarrassment, but, for some, it can have long term affects on their self esteem and social behavior. The slew of remedies almost count higher than the millions suffering from acne. That's why it has been so difficult for many people to get any real results. ...
...I'm not a fan of acne products, I've used some good ones, but I found natural treatments helped my skin disease more effectively. I've bought my fair share of acne products though, some cheap and nasty ones, and some expensive ones. I'll tell you right now, you have to spend a lot of money for these top products that do help your skin, sure you can buy those cheap acne creams, but will they get rid of your acne? I very much doubt it. So if you want to get rid of your acne that bad, I think it's better to spend that extra bit of money for the top products....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Traditional saunas use heaters to warm the air and rocks in a room. When the rocks are placed over the heat source they reach extremely high temperatures. The stones help the room maintain the heat. The average temperature of traditional saunas run from 170 degrees to 190 degrees and sometimes the temperatures can reach above 200 degrees. When a person sits in these temperatures the body temperature increases also, causing the person to sweat. When people throw water onto the rocks in the traditional sauna, it is known as a steam shock....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: homemade acne care for black skin, birth control pills good for acne, about dermalogica medibac clearing adult acne treatment

No comments: