Monday, August 4, 2008

Pics of mild acne and how to make acne go away fast

In treating Acne vulgaris, dermatologist usually prescribe Topical bactericides. This treatment is applied directly on the skin ( face and any other affected part). It attempts to treat the condition from outside in. It would gradually try to cut down the bacteria at the pores and work inwards to get underneath. If you have a mild case, then this treatment might be sufficient. If however you have a more serious case, there are other treatments like Topical antibiotics and oral antibiotics.
I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast...
All of these treatments, have one other thing in common. Apparently, to have maximum effect, it is recommended that it be used, in conjunction with some of the other, forms of treatment. Also, it will not cure your acne, merely control it. So you'll have to stay on the program, indefinitely, it seems. Well, we've heard and read it over and over again, there's no cure for Acne, merely treatments. But are these statements true?
babogbaphbea.blogspot.com
tags: acne redness and bumps, glycolic acid acne, acne during pregnancy australia

No comments: